A very possessive girlfriend made her boyfriend wear this T-shirt as he holidays without her. The couple, have been together for 6-years. The T-shirt is covered with pictures of them together and has an inscription that says,
"I love my girlfriend Abbie, I hate the girls in Ibiza, so please stay away from me."
20 year old Abbie Bartlett, had the shirt custom-made for her boyfriend, 24-year old Leon Connolly, . She gave it to him as a surprise as he was packing his bags to leave.
Pls continue after the cut

Pictures of Mr Connolly wearing the T-shirt were then posted online and received quite a number of attention, which left Miss Bartlett worried that the t-shirt could have the opposite effect and attract girls who 'liked a challenge'.
She said
'When I took it in to the printing shop and explained what I wanted I swear they must have thought I was a psycho.
Leon told North News,
At first I thought is she serious? She wanted me to wear it to all the big clubs like Pacha etc.
'But now I get that it's a joke I'm happy enough to go along with it, that's just how our relationship is it's just silly. People have been saying that wearing the t-shirt might attract girls, some girls will definitely take it as some sort off challenge. I just have to laugh about it, Abbie is the only girl for me an we both know that!'

What would you call this act guys?

A. Silliness
B. Insecurity
C. Love
D. Deep Love
E. Very Deep Love

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Top